INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on https:/www.motordough.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, date of birth, employment details, and address history.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways: Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) if you have consented to this. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly at Hilltop Garage , Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S70 3RD or email@example.com. to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with: Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Selected third parties including:
- any of our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors where this is necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us or any of our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors entering into a contract with you;
- finance brokers and lenders for the purpose of providing requested finance.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Motor Dough Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to contact you for marketing purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You also have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete data corrected and, in some cases (such as where it is no longer necessary for us to retain the data for the purposes for which it was originally collected/processed, where we need your consent and you have withdrawn such consent, or where you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue with it) to have your personal data removed from our systems. Where you have provided your personal data to us and our processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or for the performance of a contract, you may ask us to provide you with the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form or, if this is technically feasible with our systems, to transmit the data directly to another organisation. Machine readable means that the information is structured so that software can extract specific elements of the data. Unless the decision is necessary for entering into or for the performance of a contract between us, is authorised by law (eg for the purposes of preventing fraud or tax evasion) or you have given your explicit consent for us to do so, you have the right to ask us not to subject you to any decision which produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you on the basis of automated processing. You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us at Hilltop Garage , Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S70 3RD or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will not charge you for providing you with details of the information we hold about you unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive, when we will charge you a reasonable fee, based on the administrative cost of providing the information. We may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with multiple requests for further copies of the same information.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us at Hilltop Garage , Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S70 3RD or email@example.com, and we will do our best to resolve them. If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by writing to it at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephoning 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745, sending a fax to 01625 524510, or by completing the online email message form at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or the online complaints form at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/.